Come join us at the “Ukes at the Winery” Event 13th – 15th Sept
It’s Here - My New Ukulele Book
If you are like most ukulele people, you picked up a ukulele out of curiosity, or for a bit of fun. Whatever your reason for playing, I know this little instrument we call the ukulele or jumping flea, will bring you much joy.
This book is designed to help the new ukulele player explore the possibilities of playing beyond the first 3 frets.
So What’s in the book?
- Different chord positions sometimes called chord inversions – this lets you play your favourite chords further up the neck adding texture to your playing.
- Learn more about Major & Minor Keys
- Learn about the I IV V chord progression so you can play thousands of songs
- Expand you knowledge of chord shapes and scales
- Understand and use the “Circle of Fifths”
- Learn some great playing drills to improve your playing.
- And much more…
This book does not require knowledge of music notation or intricate music theory.
It offers knowledge of advanced playing skills in a simple and concise way that even a rank beginner can easily understand and learn.
Grab yourself a hard copy version now by following link here - http://www.trevorgollagher.com/store/product/58-hey-your-ukulele-has-more-than-3-frets
Get a E-Book version here - http://www.trevorgollagher.com/store/product/59-hey-your-ukulele-has-more-than-3-frets
Hard copies only $16.50 or if you prefer a E-Book version only $12